I have currently written over 50 posts as a contributor for Hackaday.com. Here are some of my favourites, I hope you enjoy reading them.
- THE V PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: VAIN OR VIRTUOUS?
- WEBASSEMBLY: WHAT IS IT AND WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
- WEB DEVELOPMENT: WHAT’S BIG IN 2019?
- THREAD CAREFULLY: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONCURRENT PYTHON
- LEARN TO LOOP THE PYTHON WAY: ITERATORS AND GENERATORS EXPLAINED
- INTRO TO DOCKER: WHY AND HOW TO USE CONTAINERS ON ANY SYSTEM
- MAKE YOUR PYTHON PRETTIER WITH DECORATORS
- STOP USING PYTHON 2: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PYTHON 3